Sunday 20 September 2015

A Little Fan Art to Pass the Time...


There has been a small blogging hiatus at the moment because Nat is off scaling a mountain in Wales (she has an adventurous spirit!) and I have been busy writing, watching The X Files and making notes. So hopefully, we will be updating this blog very soon. But in the meantime, I leave you with a fantastic fan video celebrating the 22nd anniversary of the show (which took place on 10th September 2015). I am generally not a massive fan of fan-made videos of TV shows, partly because I would rather watch the show itself and I sometimes find fan videos a little overly sentimental or corny. But this video is so expertly put together and so completely encompasses the feel and themes of the X Files, that I had to share it. I can only assume that Katrin, the creator of this video, has some sort of background knowledge in video editing because it is a very professional end product. 

Please be aware if you have never seen the X Files, that this video contains spoilers. If you have never seen the show, in god's name, why?! And go watch it immediately! 

Over and Out!
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment